8.08.2009

There's no time for resting.

Well, I did it again... messed up my biological clock. :/

Yepp that's right, i've been finding myself staying up till 4 or 5 in the morning, sitting in front of this little MACmonster machine that's seriously screwing up with my bio clock - and really, I didn't even go anywhere out of Asia that would drastically affect it.


But anyways, let's stop trashtalking and talk about better things in life.
What makes life a little bit better (for me at least) are some eyecandies from:

and to mention those are just a few that are ON my list.
Yeah, i wish i actually had work so I could shop with the money that i earned myself. I really still feel like a kid that drags mommy along TOYS R US...... sigh, screw my life.

Well there's not much to say, really... i'm just a little overwhelmed with the fact that summer basically flew by and by the time i realize it, i'm back in school again pulling out my hair.
but hey, it's finally...
SENIOR TIME!
hmm i kinda want it to happen and kinda dont.

well in the long running, im thinking whether or not i should join a fundraising marathon for people in sichuan.. yeah, it's for a good cause, but idk if i want to. it'll be on a sunday, november 29, at 7.00am... which is why im still hesitating cause getting there at 7 in the morning doesn't really appeal to me. and i can't think that far ahead i might have other things to do.. but if you're interested in joining, please be my guest and i'll think about running it with you. ;))

meanwhile, in the short running, i'll be flying back to manila again in a few days to see some people i want to see and some people i also dont. yepp, that'll be soon... anyone care to waste away the next 3 days with me? :)

and in about a week's time, it'll be my dad's birthday and we're celebrating it in the phils....... what should i plan for him? :/
oh and yeah, my dad's under "special care" or shall i say "observation"... he's shown symptoms of swine flu... oh no its NOT the end of the world. i hear its not such a serious disease anymore... but i dont care what they say, i'd rather not have it anyways. :)

& so with all these on-going thoughts running through my head, there's definitely no time for resting.

xx
aids.

P.S. - we'll miss you miguel............. A LOT.

3 comments:

Michelle Jo said...

HII (:
join the marathon. i'll join you...in the audience section. giving you water mebbeeee.

anyway yes i know youre craving to shopp...so yeah i'll check my schedule. see when im free <3

ink said...

adie! nice blog. :D

- ink x

terepod said...

have an awesome time in the philipines "aids".

take it easy we'll hang out when you get back. keep blogging while your there. :)